Weather 5-16-18

306

An area of low pressure in Central Idaho is beginning to spin some moisture into Southeastern Washington while here at home we are seeing clouds and breezy conditions ahead of the weather system. Chances for showers and thunderstorms will increase on Thursday as that slow moving low- pressure system enters the region. We have a 20% chance of showers late Thursday afternoon, a 40% chance of rain on Thursday night and a 40% chance for more shower activity on Friday.

We will also see a major cool-down as we get to Thursday and Friday with highs dropping down in the upper 70’s tomorrow and lower 70’s on Friday.

By Saturday and the weekend, high pressure slowly begins to nudge out the storm system and we will see partly cloudy skies to start our weekend with high temperatures in the upper 70’s. On Sunday and through the middle part of next week, we will enjoy sunny skies and warmer temperatures with highs in the lower to middle 80’s.