Weather 2-26-19

161

Two more weather systems will move through the Inland Northwest this week beginning early Wednesday morning. The first will bring relatively light accumulations to much of Northcentral Washington throughout the day Wednesday. The second storm on Thursday will be more widespread and potentially impactful to parts of Eastern Washington. Expect quieter weather for Friday and the upcoming weekend with continued colder than normal temperatures.

Today we will see mostly sunny skies with afternoon high temperatures in the mid to upper 20’s. Partly cloudy skies tonight and cold with overnight lows dipping down into the mid-teens.

Mostly Cloudy skies for Wednesday as the first storm system moves up from the south bringing a 40% chance of snow and high temperatures near 30 degrees. Snow is likely by Wednesday night with a 60% chance with 1-2 inches of accumulation possible.

We will continue to see a 50% chance of snow on Thursday with high temperatures in the lower 30’s.

Friday through the upcoming weekend, look for mostly sunny to sunny each day with afternoon high temperatures near 30 degrees and overnight lows in the mid to upper teens.