Weather 1-18-17

853

A fairly nice weather day is on tap for Northcentral Washington today as mostly of the morning cloudiness will burn off allowing some sunshine to peak through later in the day.

Quiet weather is also expected tonight and for most of Friday before a very active storm track kicks into gear beginning on Saturday and lasting at least through the middle of next week. We will see two large weather systems over this time period, the first on Sunday bringing us a 70% chance of snow with 1-2 inches possible. By Tuesday and Tuesday night, we will see a 60% chance of mainly rain showers and a 40 % chance of precip on Wednesday.

Afternoon high temperatures will remain between 35-40 degrees with overnight lows dropping down to the upper 20’s to near 30.