Weather 1-2-20

210

The warm, unsettled weather will continue into upcoming the weekend. Weather forecast for Thursday calling for increasing clouds with a 30% chance of rain in the early afternoon possibly mixing with snow late in the day with afternoon high temperatures today in the lower 40’s dropping into the mid 30’s as a cold front moves through.

On Friday, expect increasing clouds as a warm front slides in. This will bring another round of precipitation to the region with a 30% chance of rain by afternoon with highs in the mid 40’s. Another cold front will follow on Friday night and Saturday and this will likely bring better chances for moisture with a 60% chance of rain Friday night and a 40% chance of rain Saturday morning.

Expect clearing skies Saturday afternoon and breezy conditions with sustained winds Saturday between 15-25 mph, highs once again in the mid 40’s.

Another upper level trough of low pressure will move through the region on Sunday/Sunday night and will be followed by a building ridge of high pressure on Tuesday and Wednesday. This will keep the wet and unsettled weather in the forecast for Sunday and Monday with mostly cloudy skies and a 20-30% chance of rain, afternoon high temperatures near 40 degrees.

It looks like partly to mostly cloudy skies on Tuesday and Wednesday with a slight chance for an isolated shower or two with afternoon highs still mild into the upper 30’s to near 40 degrees.

SHARE
Previous articleKennel Kameos – Ace
Next articleIn Focus