67.5 F
Wenatchee, WA USA
Friday, August 7, 2020

Tag: Chelan County Fire District 1

NCWLIFE Evening News September 07

Good evening and welcome to NCWLIFE News. I’m Grant Olson. Before we get to today’s top stories, let’s take a quick look outside our...

NCWLIFE Evening News September 01

  Good evening and welcome to NCWLIFE News. I’m Grant Olson. Before we get to today’s top stories, let’s take a quick look outside our...

Stayman Flats Area Fire Closes Hwy 97-A

Wenatchee, Wa.-A fast moving brush fire broke out this afternoon along Highway 97-A North of Wenatchee near Stayman Flats. The blaze was first reported...

NCWLIFE Evening News August 30

  Good evening and welcome to NCWLIFE News. I’m Grant Olson. Before we get to today’s top stories, let’s take a quick look outside our...

Chelan County Fire Districts gain voter support on levy lid lifts

CHELAN COUNTY- Wenatchee and Leavenworth area fire officials were all smiles this morning following the results of Tuesday’s primary election. Chelan County Fire District One Chief...

Chelan County Fire District 1 asks voters for levy lid lift

WENATCHEE- Chelan County Fire District One officials are hopeful voters will agree to lift the district’s property tax levy lid to help cover increased costs...

NCWLIFE Channel News for July 6

WENATCHEE- Here’s the latest news for North Central Washington from the NCWLIFE Channel with Grant Olson. Good evening and welcome to NCWLIFE News. I’m Grant Olson....

Motorhome Fire Spreads to Wenatchee Townhouse

(Video Courtesy: Mark Sullivan) WENATCHEE- A family of five was displaced Monday evening when a fire damaged their Wenatchee townhouse apartment. It started as a...

Crews respond to interior structure fire on Lambert Street

Wenatchee firefighters responded to a residential structure fire this morning in the Lambert Street neighborhood. Chelan County Fire District One Chief Mike Burnett says...

Crews battle two residential structure fires in Wenatchee

Fire crews in Wenatchee responded last night to two residential structure fires. The first fire started at a triplex apartment complex on Booie Court...