A large garage-like structure near Cashmere was completely destroyed by fire Thursday evening.
Cashmere Fire Chief Cy Sousley said it appears a tractor inside the building caught fire, which then spread to the rest of the building on Eels Road.
Firefighters received the call about 6 p.m., with crews from Cashmere and Chelan County Fire District 6 responding.
Flames were shooting through the roof of the two-story structure but crews were able to stop the fire from spreading to several large tanks outside the building containing fuel and orchard chemicals.
Sousley said firefighters were on the scene until 11 p.m.
There were no injuries.