Golf cart catches fire in Chelan

1180
Photo by Chelan Fire and Rescue

It’s not something you see every day, but a golf cart burst into flames at Campbell’s Resort in Chelan last night.

About 5 p.m., Chelan Fire and Rescue firefighters arrived to find the cart fully engulfed.

It was being driven by an employee of the resort when the fire erupted.

The driver was able to jump off in time to escape injury.

Crews quickly extinguished the blaze, but the cart was a total loss.

Photo by Chelan Fire and Rescue