DRYDEN, WA.-A travel trailer being used as a full-time home was destroyed in a fire last night in the Dryden area. Chelan County Fire District 6 Chief.
Phil Moser says his crews arrived shortly after 9:15 PM to find the 14 x 18 foot structure fully engulfed in flames. The trailer was located on the South side of US Highway 2 near the entrance to the Dryden Transfer Station.
The flames were visible from the highway. Moser says the occupant was not inside when the fire started. He suspects the cause to be electrical in nature. He said the occupant told him that he had been using an electrical space heater which could have ignited the fire.
Moser’s crews received help from firefighters with Chelan County District 3 and Cashmere Fire Department along with Cascade Ambulance.