Chelan home heavily damaged in late Sunday fire

808
Chelan Fire and Rescue photo

A late-night structure fire devastated a home in Chelan on Sunday.

Chelan Fire and Rescue says the blaze broke out about 10:25 p.m. and heavily damaged the home in the 500 block of Markeson Street.

Four of the five residents were home at the time of the fire, but all were able to escape without injury.

However, one of the two family dogs was missing.

Chelan and three other surrounding fire agencies responded to the emergency. No cause of the fire has yet been determined.