Two Coulee City residents found dead from possible carbon monoxide poisoning

308

Some very sad news to report out of Grant County as investigators continue to look into the deaths of two Coulee City residents due to what is believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning.

In a press release earlier this morning, Sheriff Tom Jones said Grant County responders were called about 7:00 last night to a trailer park in the 500 block of West Walnut Street in Coulee City after a landlord found the renters, a male and a female, dead inside a home. Investigators believe the two were overcome by carbon monoxide from either a propane appliance or a propane heater in the home. Foul play is not suspected. The Grant County Coroner will notify the next of kin and perform autopsies to confirm the causes of death. Once the families have been notified the names of those Coulee City residents will be released.