A panel discussion on how the Affordable Care Act works in Washington state is slated for Monday evening at the Cashmere Riverside Center.
The group, NCW United, hosts the event which includes a panel of health care experts according to organizer, Michael Nash.
Panel participants include:
- Dr. Bob Crittenden, Senior Health Policy Adviser, Washington State
- Linda Evans Parlette, Executive Director, North Central Accountable Community of Health
- Cathleen MacCaul, Advocacy Director, AARP Washington State
- Dr. Malcolm Butler MD, Chief Medical Officer, Columbia Valley Community Health
- Peter Rutherford, Chief Executive Officer, Confluence Health
- Jillian Danley, Community Outreach Manager, Planned Parenthood of Greater Wenatchee
“We have a great panel, we have six people that are going to bring a wealth of knowledge about healthcare policy, the future, the present,” Nash said, adding that the agenda will address the ACA and its impacts the way it is currently structured in NCW, as well as any implications of change.
Monday’s event is from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Cashmere Riverside Center. NCWLFE will be recording the program for future broadcast.